iTouch explodes in kid’s pocket: lawsuit

The plaintiff alleges he was sitting in class with his iTouch in the “off” position when he heard a loud pop and felt a burning sensation running down his leg.   He stood up and realized his iTouch had caught fire so he ran into the restroom and realized the iTouch had burned a hole in his pants pocket melted his Nylon/Spandex underwear.  The hospital diagnosed his burns as second degree.  The lawsuit was filed in Ohio Federal court.

I just got an iTouch for my birthday.  I don’t think I’ll carry it around in my pocket.

Complaint courtesy Courthousenews

Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: